Thinking of Buying
We understand the relationship between homebuyers and Agents must be based on trust, mutual goals and understanding—this is why we always keep your interests first and foremost. The real estate process requires negotiation of complex issues; we are committed to working in your best interests. We will help you secure the best possible price, with the most favorable terms, in the shortest period of time.
When searching for your dream home, it’s important to be well informed of the Real Estate market. To help you with this process, consider the following factors: What features do you require in a home to satisfy your lifestyle now? Five years from now? Will your needs change? What’s your budget? These are decisions only you can make, but we will do everything possible to match you with your dream home.
Steps to a Successful Purchase
Our experience shows that most people who are looking for property, want only 3 things. They are:
The Best Property,
The Lowest Overall Cost, and
That is why I recommend the following 8 steps. Together, we will guide you through the process of making a successful purchase.
1. Identify the type of property: Desirability, Availability, Affordability
2. Locate the best properties: MLS, Exclusive, FSBO (For
3. Preliminary investigation: Sellers, Other Agents, Grapevine
4. Viewing properties: Guidance, Advice, Feedback
5. Selection: Location, Condition, Price
6. Negotiation: Terms, Inclusions, Price
7. Final Investigation: Financing, Inspections, Appraisals
8. Completion: Legal Services, Payment, Possession
"Can you see that you should have a good Agent working on your team? We would like to be your Agents! Call Us today!"